Hi friends! I know it’s been a little bit of time since I’ve shown my face here and my blogging status has been in limbo lately, but as I predicted would happen, my creative spark (and need to talk about running incessantly) has returned and I’m back to share some fun stuff with y’all!
Specifically, I wanted to share the top songs from my current running/cardio playlist, because summer + running + good music = bliss! Well, at least I think so anyway.
The reason I’m calling it the “Summer 2017 Running and Cardio Playlist” is because (and if you follow me on Instagram, you may already know this) I’ve been on a little break from running while I follow Kayla Istines’ BBG workout program, which does not include running. The cardio workouts in this program are “low-intensity, steady state” workouts, and running is not that. So on most cardio days I’m either walking on an incline on the treadmill or getting my sweat on on the elliptical.
But other times, when I just really want to go for a run, I honor my body’s craving for that and lace up my shoes to hit the pavement. Like I always say, it’s about balance and doing what you think is most fun and enjoyable. So I always follow what my body is telling me!
Anyway, I’m really enjoying this mini break from running and the BBG workouts, if y’all want to hear more about that, let me know and I’ll write up a review once I finish a few more weeks of the program!
In the meantime, let’s get to this damn playlist already, right?
These are the songs I’ve been rocking out to during my workouts lately.
Summer 2017 Running and Cardio Playlist
1. Just Hold On – Steve Aoki, Louis Tomlinson
2. In The Name Of Love-The Him Remix – Martin Garrix, Bebe Rex, The Him
3. Cake – Flo Rida
4. Road Less Traveled – Lauren Alaina
5. Would I Lie To You-Cash Cash Remix – David Guetta, Cedric Gervais, Chris Willis
6. Never Give Up – Sia
7. Love & War (feat. Yade Lauren) – Yellow Claw
8. Setting Fires-Sigma Remix – The Chainsmokers
9. I Got You-Cheat Codes Remix – Bebe Rexha
10. Shape Of You – Ed Sheeran
11. Something Just Like This – The Chainsmokers and Coldplay
12. Stay (with Alessia Cara) – Zedd
13. Weekend – Louis The Child and Icona Pop
14. It Ain’t Me (with Selena Gomez) – Kygo
15. Easy Love – Sigala
16. Final Song – MØ
17. This Is What It Feels Like – Armin van Buuren, Trevor Guthrie
18. Old Guitar – BUNT
19. Untouchable – Tritional, Cash Cash
20. Best I Ever Had – Drake
21. Shed A Light – Robin Schulz, David Guetta
22. In The Morning – MOKS, Kelper
23. Love On Me – Galantis, Hook N Sling
24. You’re Such A – Hailee Steinfeld
25. No Promises (feat. Demi Lovato) – Cheat Codes
You can also find this playlist on Spotify by clicking this link! I may or may not add a few more songs as I go along over the summer, so if you use Spotify and follow my playlist, you’ll see whenever I add songs 🙂
Now, let me know what your favorite workout songs are at the moment! I’d love to check them out and add them to my list for some more variety!