It’s time for another Hungry Runner Giveaway! WAHOO!
This time, I’m teaming up with Odwalla, who has so kindly offered to award one Hungry Winner with an awesome Odwalla Prize Pack that will include the following:
Five Odwalla Nourishing Food Bars
Five Free 12 oz. Odwalla Beverage Coupons
Odwalla Recycled Eco-Journal
Odwalla Eco-Friendly Pen Cup
Odwalla Non-Woven Insulated Lunch Bag
Want to win? OK! Tell me a good story. And by that I mean, send me a story about something good that you’re doing. (Or you can write about and nominate a “good-doing” friend or family member who you think deserves to win.)
Odwalla’s fruit drinks and snack bars are all about goodness, (Read more about their passion for and dedication to fresh, real food products on their Good Methods page.) and they want to hear about what you guys are doing that’s good!
You can write about anything- environmental work/activism, philanthropy, changing toward a healthier lifestyle- the only requirement is that it has to be good!
Get it? Got it? GOOD!
So, here are the rules:
1. Entries must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12AM Midnight on Sunday August 5th 2012.
2. The subject line of your entry email must read: “Odwalla Goodness Giveaway”
3. Entries must be at least 200 words long but should not exceed 500 words. (In other words… Not too short, but not too long!)
4. You may share a story about something good that you are doing, or you can nominate a friend or family member by sharing a story about something good that they’re doing.
5. After all entries are submitted and read, I will choose my favorite and announce the winner, here on the Hungry Runner, on Monday, August 6th. (The winner will also have the chance to have their story featured as their very own blog post on The Hungry Runner!)
I think that covers everything! So now, go on, get going. Tell me your good story! I’m waiting… 🙂