This is one of my “I-have-no-idea-what-I’m-making-for-dinner-and-I’m-about-to-starve-so-I-need-something-quick-and-easy-ASAP” recipes.
That whole phrase is an actual, official thing. At least in my world it is. And I can almost bet everyone else experiences it at least once per week.
Now you don’t have to. Just refer to this recipe.
What You’ll Need:
1/2 sweet potato, boiled and cubed
1/2 can red kidney beans
1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
1/4 cup chopped purple onion
2 T olive oil
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 T chili powder
What to do:
1. In a skillet, heat the olive oil. Add in onion and sautee for 1-2 minutes.
2. Toss chopped peppers and sweet potato into skillet. Heat for 2-3 more minutes.
3. Add in red kidney beans and stir.
4. Sprinkle in garlic and chilli powder, stir again and heat on low for 3-4 more minutes.
5. Serve with warm pita or brown rice!