For a really long time I avoided cooking my eggs over easy because I was under the impression that it was too hard to do. No one can argue that it’s extremely frustrating when you try to flip the egg and the yolk breaks. However, I’ve recently come to realize that it’s really not that hard to do so long as you cook carefully and an Eggs Over Easy Sandwich has now become one of my favorite ways to eat breakfast!
-Eggs Over Easy Sandwich-
What you’ll need:
- 1 egg
- 1 (or 2) slice of whole grain or whole wheat bread, toasted (and buttered if you want)
- a few spinach leaves
- shredded cheddar cheese
What to do:
1. Cook your egg over easy stlye.
2. Place spinach leaves on toasted bread, followed by cooked egg.
3. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over egg and cover with other slice of toasted bread.
4. Enjoy and amazingly easy & delicious breakfast!